Here are some of the latest pictures of the girls.

Carolyn can only handle so much cuddling

I think Claire gets the stink-eye smile from me. Poor kid...
Matt calls this one "Impending Doom" as this face precedes a screaming eruption.
Finally. They are both smiling. Now if they would only look up...
Having two kids has been a blast, but I must admit that I think my girls are entirely responsible. They are so sweet and fun that I think I may have a poor representation of what two kids should really be like. Oh well, no complaints here! Love these girls!





8 comments:
They are so cute! I'm tellin you, they look just like each other. =)
They are beautiful girls!
So cute! Tell Carolyn and Claire I miss them!
I'm so glad that I'm their aunt. They are the cutest thing ever! Thanks for being so pretty to make such pretty nieces for me. Love you!
omw they are so cute! How did I not know you had a blog?! Sidenote, we should get together sometime soon...we get home in two weeks :)
Adorable!!!
From Michael: Carolyn looks very similar to Matthew's baby pics.
From Kahtryn: Look at me I'm cool and use blogs.
Post a Comment