
I don't want to look like an over-achiever. It hasn't even been six months since my last post, so don't get too excited, but I figured it was high time I said something about our newest little one on the way.
TA-DA! Matthew and I are expecting a little girl on March 10th, 2011.
So there you have it. We couldn't be more excited about her arrival, and we have decided on the name Claire Luella Hawks. Luella is my great-grandmother's name and she was one special lady. Besides, if Claire ever decides to tease Carolyn about having the middle name of Clyde, Carolyn will have plenty of ammo to fight back with.
The pregnancy has been a breeze so far (nothing like the last one) and other than Matthew being in the middle of a surgery rotation during her due date, it should be smooth. If anyone feels like coming to hang out with Carolyn for a few days in March... DON'T HESITATE.


4 comments:
Oh, I wish I could come out! Really miss you and the family. It was nice chatting on Sunday. Love ya!
Corie: I am so bummed that things didn't work out for you guys to come to my mom's house in VA for Thanksgiving! I wanted to call to tell you so, but I didn't know if that would be weird since we've never met. :)
Congrats on baby #2. It'll be great to have two sweet girls, and I LOVE the name Claire.
As a side note: I have no idea what y'alls plans are for later this month, but Dan and I are thinking of taking a quick 2/3 day trip to DC. We want to take the kids to the museums. If you guys are around the week after Christmas, maybe we could meet up one afternoon or something. Just a thought. My email is: emma_dison@yahoo.com
Congratulations on baby #2! So exciting! Hope you are feeling well. I'd love to get together soon.
We will be happy to take Carolyn in March!
Post a Comment